- Clinically proven to help prevent bloating and discomfort
- Helps prevent gas, bloating and discomfort from harder to digest, healthy gas-causing foods such as beans, vegetables and whole grains
- Gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly
- Now with 33% more gas preventing power (versus the leading store brand)
- Contains a natural enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas; 30 tablets
As our name suggests, beano is great for beans, but beans are only the beginning. Beano products can help prevent gas, bloating and discomfort from harder to digest, healthy gas-causing foods such as beans, vegetables and whole grains. Using beano can also help you eat smart for life. The U.S. Dietary Guidelines MyPlate recommends eating several servings of foods with complex carbohydrates every day. In fact, vegetables, grains and beans should be the foundation of your lifetime diet. Now with 33% more gas preventing power (versus the leading store brand), beano Ultra tablets allow you to maintain a healthy diet without bloating and its discomfort from gas. The tablets can be chewed or swallowed with water. Take beano as directed when you're eating foods that can cause gas.
Made in UNITED STATES
Use for the right problem: Use if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods. Use with the right food: Prevents gas from a variety of foods, including: beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, lettuce, oat bran, onions, peas, peanuts, peppers, seeds, soy, whole grains and more. Use at the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food. Use the right amount: Swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal. Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don¿t cook with Beano. When to use: Use it every day right before every meal with problem food. Storage: Store below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Avoid heat. . ©© 2012 Medtech Products, Inc.