For external use only. Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition No smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: Keep away from face to avoid breathing it; keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.